About the zine:
For our first issue, we’re making space for fat bodies (specifically queer, Black, trans and disabled folks) who are thriving and surviving in a world filled with lethal beauty standards. “Fat Is Enough” aims to share the photos and opinions of nine fat folks speaking to their experiences of being fat in public and their daily work towards body liberation. The issue, which is twelve colour pages, shares photos, illustrations and words from our participants. While these pages are meant for healing, “Fat Is Enough” could be used as an educational tool for those who may be unaware of the violence fat people experience on a day-to-day basis.
- 5.5" x 8.5" in size
- 28 full-colour pages
- Photos, and interviews inside
- EVERY order will come with a "Thank you" note
- Currently Femme Folio is taking a small vacation after working hard to get everything together. Orders will not be shipped until at least Thursday March 8th. Thanks for your understanding.
- All prices are in USD.
- THIS COVER IS NOT THE FINAL WHEN THERE IS A FINAL COVER, IT WILL BE UPLOADED.
- Colours may vary from screen to screen, and you will be notified when orders have been shipped!
- If you would like updates please follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/femme_folio/
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Femme Folio Collective