About the zine:
For our first issue, we’re making space for fat bodies (specifically queer, Black, trans and disabled folks) who are thriving and surviving in a world filled with lethal beauty standards. “Fat Is Enough” aims to share the photos and opinions of nine fat folks speaking to their experiences of being fat in public and their daily work towards body liberation. The issue, which is twelve colour pages, shares photos, illustrations and words from our participants. While these pages are meant for healing, “Fat Is Enough” could be used as an educational tool for those who may be unaware of the violence fat people experience on a day-to-day basis.
- 5.5" x 8.5" in size
- 28 full-colour pages
- Photos, interviews, and illustrations inside.
- EVERY order will come with a "Thank you" note
About the pin:
'Fat is Enough’ is meant for those who are thriving and surviving in a world filled with lethal beauty standards. Wear this pin as a badge of honour and a call to action to remind yourself, and others, that being a certain size doesn't make you less worthy. You deserve the world.
- Each pin is 2" x 1.5" approx.
- Two fastening spokes with black rubber backs
- Rose Gold plated hard enamel
- Attached to a custom backing card
- Currently Femme Folio is taking a small vacation after working hard to get everything together. Orders will not be shipped until at least Thursday March 8th. Thanks for your understanding.
- THIS IS A ZINE AND PIN PACK! When you order this, you receive ONE zine, and ONE pin!
- All prices are in USD.
- Colours may vary from screen to screen, and you will be notified when orders have been shipped!
- If you would like updates please follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/femme_folio/
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Femme Folio Collective